Cost Estimate Checklist
In order to facilitate the writing of a cost estimate for you we ask that you provide us with some information about your research project:
- What service(s) are you interested in: e.g., full-service (instrument creation/refinement, data collection, analyses, report writing and presentation), consultation, primary data collection, secondary data analyses, report and recommendations?
- What is your main research question? What do you need to ask? How are you going to use the resulting information?
- Have a questionnaire or draft of questions you would like to use?
- What is your budget to allocate towards data collection and/or analyses and/or report creation?
- Who is going to write the report? Who is going to do the analyses?
- If primary data collection is involved, how many people or households would you like to have in your sample? Any specific criteria: e.g., seniors only who are 65+ years old?
- Who will complete the ethics application?
- What is your timeline? Do you have required deadlines for presentations or publications?